Monday, March 6, 2006

LOCAL TERRORIST ATTACK...


We had a terrorist attack about 45 miles from me over the weekend. Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar drove his SUV into a crowd off students to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world."

I had a conversation with someone who said this was a hate crime. I told him that he was an idiot and that this was a terrorist attack on our homeland. No, he probably was not part of a cell or organized group, but his motive was to kill Americans.

I just now heard that he smiled and waved in his first court appearance and said to the court that "He was proud to serve Allah."

Goes back to my earlier post: Convert, Subjegate or Kill.

Fucking Rag Head.

EDIT: How long is it going to be when an armed American citizen shoots a muzzie in his turbaned melon because he feared for his life and claims self defence?

No comments:

Post a Comment