Thursday, March 30, 2006

CESSATION OF SMOKING...

I am trying very hard to stop smoking but it is hard to quit smoking. Every one of them looks pretty good to me right now. Every cigarette looks like it was made by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut with Claudia Schiffer's pussy right now.

EDIT:You would not believe the hate email I have recieved because of the post above. Get a fucking life people....it's a damn attempt at humor. People come up to me and say, 'What's wrong?' Nothing. 'Well, it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile.' Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?"

2 comments:

  1. You CAN do it surfer. Dont give up the ship, just the cigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time Dave. But seriously, good luck in your efforts.

    ReplyDelete