Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our Litigious Society...

From the mail bag today came notice from a friend of mine that I am being sued. I called my friend up and we read the email he had intercepted. After a few minutes of loud laughter, my knees really started knocking from fear. It seems this certain gentleman has had enough of my emails and my penchant for knocking him in several different forums. No, it's not Randy Dinwiddie.

I read the email and it said that not only am I band (sic) from his website, but that he has hired an attorney who agreed With him that he had a strong case for libel. I hope he can find an attorney to work pro-bono. I shall be defending this case in propria persona.

BTW... I found two others that have been band (sic) from your website and we have formed a trio and will effectuate the sounds of Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment