Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Blog...





Yeah, yeah, I know my last post was about posting more here, but after spending 10 hours a day working on the computer, I have little time for the other aspects of my life.

Yet, here on the sixth anniversary of September 11, 2001, I was looking at the statistics for this blog and discovered that the vast majority of my visitors are coming from the Middle East and coming in on military ISP's. Tracking where they go on this blog reveals that they are hitting the "Armed Babe's of the Week" by a majority and "Gun of the Week" not far behind.

I have Adopted a Sniper and sent Snakes to Troops and have filled a few (not as many as I intended to) shoe boxes with socks,fruit roll ups and other stuff.

So, if the boy's in the Sand Box enjoy what I have been posting, here comes a shit load more. I have placed a note on my monitor to remind myself to post everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment