Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh Yeah

In the last line, Dimwittie writes:

"I am legally bound to send you this warning statement MAC"


When was the last time someone called another man Mac? What, is this guy living in a fucking James Cagney movie or what? "See. hold it right there Mac or plug ya full of lead, see". I spilled my damn coffee when I read that. Now he owe's me $6.50 for a new desk blotter on top of the $200.00.

I think all of this stems from Dimwittie putting Da Kine Bail Bonds on his site as a supporter. Duane "The Dog" Chapman didn't take too Da Kindly to Randy using their name without permission when I spoke to them.

Randy, just pay me my $206.50 and leave me alone and go live in your gangster movie world. I'll even give you that domain as a prize for not being a dead beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment