Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THEY REALLY DO LOVE ME...

"I would suggest that you drop youre tough guy, know it all image, put away your pistol, get a hair cut and take a bath, put on a shirt and tie and take a new picture for your website , from the looks of it youre either in deliveranceville or on top of broke back mountain".


The above quote was culled from a repossession forum and penned by a Mr. Dave Rose of Dayton, Ohio and was in reference to the picture of me here on my blog. I guess that he doesn't like my pic? I esplained to Senor Rose that the picture was taken on a fishing expedition, but now I am wondering why he cares? Does he enjoy looking at pictures of men? And the Gay references? Interesting from a phycological point of view.

Hey Asshat... fishing season is upon us here in the South. I'll be sure to wear a coat and tie on my next trip, put that picture on here and you can beat off to that one. Would that make ya happy you fucking fuck?

EDIT: He responded with this on the same forum. I see a trend in his posting. I now know why he is Donald Duckovan's new lap dog... they're both homo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment