Tuesday, February 21, 2006

FRED PHELPS AND THE WBC..

In case you have never heard of Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church, read this trash that they published yesterday. Fred and his website GodHatesFags.com has gone too far. He and his group are now picketing the funerals of dead soldiers returning from the war claiming that they died because they fought for a country that supports homosexuality. I have gay friends, I don't like to think about what they do and I think it is biblically wrong, but this man's off his fucking rocker.

They just picketed a funeral for a young soldier in my area.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these idiots before. I wouldn't mind seeing them beat sensless by more servicemen either.
    I'm not sure I make the connection between being in the armed forces and beig homosexual.
    I doubt anyone was ever converted by someone they didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my first time posting to a blog. DMorrow.

    ReplyDelete